We know that many hospices are struggling with a volatile regulatory environment: without robust support from your EMR vendor these changes can impose a significant administrative burden and expose you to significant financial risk.
HealthWyse has never missed a compliance mandate: we support and train clients prior to regulatory deadlines to help ensure success.
Most recently we implemented enhancements to help hospices manage CR-8358 reporting mandates--simplifying compliance and helping organizations avoid the potential 2% financial penalty. HealthWyse is orienting clients in preparation for the Hospice Item Set and will enable functionality, as required.
Supporting compliance & required reporting:
- Tracking NOE, Certification of Terminal Illness, and volunteer usage
- Mandated outcome reporting is fully integrated into the system
- HealthWyse is the only vendor supporting submission of the full NDS to NHPCO
Managing major milestones:
- Alerts ensure that Face-to-Face visits occur on time, avoiding undesired discharges
- IDT meeting agendas are automated, so your team can focus on planning care
- Web portal facilitates physician sign-off on plan of care