Despite significant regulatory changes, HealthWyse remains ahead of the curve with a robust EMR designed specifically to meet the regulatory, patient care and billing challenges of hospice. HealthWyse was ready with software enhancements and trained clients in preparation for CR-8358 and HIS prior to the deadline and is preparing agencies for ICD-10 in advance of the October 15th deadline.
Supporting compliance & required reporting:
- Tracking NOE, Certification of Terminal Illness, and volunteer usage
- Mandated outcome reporting is fully integrated into the system
- HealthWyse supports submission of the full NDS to NHPCO
Managing major milestones:
- Alerts ensure that Face-to-Face visits occur on time, avoiding undesired discharges
- IDT meeting agendas are automated, so your team can focus on planning care
- Web portal facilitates physician sign-off on plan of care
Improving financial health:
- Real-time margin reporting supports proactive decision-making
- Pass-through billing on room & board
- Authorization management ensures that no billable days are lost
HealthWyse hospice software solutions keep clinicians happy and productive, effectively drives backend operations and keeps you in compliance with core regulatory requirements. The EMR also includes an integrated dashboard to provide specific, timely metrics on clinical, financial and operational performance, allowing your hospice to identify and address areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.