Welcome to Home Health, Hospice & Private Duty Software
No front page content has been created yet.
Performance by the Numbers
Clients tell us that they have achieved remarkable financial results: tripling cash on hand, slashing DSO by 50% or more, achieving billing error rates of less than 0.10%...Click here to read more
Timely billing starts with accurate, timely documentation
Integrated billing submission for a quick turnaround
- Efficiencies drive reduced administrative overhead
The system also drives administrative savings: click here to read how one client eliminated an entire department of 5 FTEs because HealthWyse automated processes so effectively!
Access Your Data In Real Time
Whether you are measuring financial performance, re-hospitalization rates, quality measures or productivity, HealthWyse makes it simple. There are specific dashboards for home health and hospice which provide metrics across these areas:
HealthWyse Workflows and QI Rules Drive Compliance
Our clients tell us that HealthWyse workflows, both back office and point of care, support agency compliance while robust QI rules support rapid review cycles by highlighting potentially non-compliant items.
- Integrated Assessments at Point of Care Guide Clinicians
- "To Do" Lists Highlight Pending Tasks to Ensure Timely Completion of Documentation
- Important Milestones, Like F2F Visits Are Tracked to Ensure Compliance
- "Management by Exception" QI Rules Focus Reviewer Efforts to Improve Productivity and Minimize Errors
Point of Care Functionality That Your Clinicians Will Embrace
MobileWyse is simple to learn, but offers rich functionality and workflows that reflect how clinicians actually manage visits. Includes a comprehensive "home screen", risk alerts, secure messaging and more...
- Alerts Highlight At Risk Patients to Support Reduced Re-Hospitalization Rates
- Clinicians Can Operate in Disconnected Mode,Conducting Visits Even When No Internet Is Available
- Dynamic Scheduling Updates and Messaging Are Available Directly from the Home Screen
- Integrated Assessments Support Delivery of Services Per the Plan of Care